Chandel 17/09/2016: Two food processing centres were opened at Khangshim village and Liwa Sarei village, Chandel district simultaneously today. The food processing centres namely, Lamjing Food Processing Centre and Apihaang Food Processing Centre were opened under the sponsorship of Tribal Sub Plan (TSP) supported by ICAR – RC for NEH Region, Manipur Centre and KVK- Chandel. Dr N Prakash, Joint Director, ICAR – RC for NEH Region, Manipur Centre; T Shangneidar, Khangshim Village Authority member and Dr SS Roy, Scientist (Horticulture) and Nodal Officer (TSP) graced the inauguration of Lamjing Food Processing Centre at Khangshim village as presidium members. at the same time, inauguration of Aapihaang Food Processing Centre at Liwa Sarei village was attended by Dr N Prakash, Joint Director, ICAR – RC for NEH Region, Manipur Centre; Ts Ngamtin Monsang, chief, Liwa Sarei Village and Dr SS Roy Scientist (Horticulture) and Nodal Officer (TSP) as presidium members. The two food processing unit inaugural programmes were also attended by staff of KVK Chandel.
- Input injection cum awareness programme under TSP conducted at Lamphoupasna village
- Training cum Exhibition on Natural Farming
- PM Kisan Samman Samelan 2022
- Poshan Abhiyan and tree plantation conducted
- Training on Quality Seed Production of Kharif crops conducted
- Field Day on Value added product conducted at TSP Village
- Kisan Mela organized in Chandel
- Campaign on Enhancing Millets Production for increasing farm income held in Chandel
- International Women’s Day observed
- World Soil Day Observed at Chandel
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
You must be logged in to post a comment.